Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Night at the Museum

This past weekend I photographed Joanna and Matt’s wedding at the Santa Barbara Natural History Museum. Back in February Matt and Joanna opted for my fashion engagement package which took place here in SB. Matt works as the senior editor for the Santa Barbara Independent and was looking for a story to write about for the wedding issue. My fashion engagement concept was exactly what he needed and about two weeks later Matt’s article about his experience during my fashion engagement was published in the Independent. Check out the online article HERE



I had a blast at the reception during the Hora where the bride and groom are lifted into the air on chairs and celebrated as 'king and queen of the night'.



Nate Birkey, a famed jazz trumpet player, flew over from New York to attend the wedding and perform with the band. He took down the house with his unique trumpet playing and wistful voice.

No comments: