Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sun Setting Fashion

My good friend Kelley modeled for me on a another beautiful "winter" day here in Santa Barbara. We started the photo shoot on the pier at Goleta Beach. We did our best to avoid all the people walking bye and just as we were leaving for the next location we realized we forgot all the outfits at the store! The sun was setting fast so we rushed over to the store, Kelley did a quick change, and we took off to the next location. Our next stop was at an old plane hanger in Goleta. I was able to shoot off some amazing photos at the end just before the sun went down. Some of Kelley's college friends stopped by to say hi and cheer on their super model roommate!


Clothing proved by LF


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your fashion work, it's very "vogue" :)
Erin

Sully the Diehard Pats Fan said...

I hope that she is a very good friend...yyiiieow