Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fashion Makeover Interview

Hey everyone!

Check out the behind the scenes footage of the interview with my friends Erin and Brian about their first ever upcoming fashion makeover photo shoot for their engagement photos.

This is a new option/concept I am adding to my wedding photography packages. Any couple who chooses the total fashion makeover will get to be treated like a super model for a day while modeling for their own fashion photos! They will have their own hairstylist and makeup artist at the photo shoot to make sure they look incredible in ever shot.

The fashion photos will then be printed and displayed at their reception all the while the video of their interview and fashion photo shoot is played on an LCD monitor.

My fashion engagements sessions are up and coming! Stay tuned in for more of the interview and actual fashion makeover photo shoot with Erin and Brian.


Fashion Makeover Interview

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: