Sunday, November 12, 2006

Erin and Bryan's Fashion Engagement

Its late and Im tired but I had to post a few of the photos from todays fashion engagement makeover photo shoot staring my good friends Erin and Bryan. It wan an Amazing day with an amazing couple. Erin and Bryan were super models! They treated me to Sushi and lots of good drinks after the shoot. I had a blast hanging out with them. I had to include some "normal" engagement photos at the end because they came out fantastic! Stay tuned in for more photos and videos.


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!.. and great concept! - AJ

Anonymous said...

Your models need to find a Hollywoood agent!! Great job on the shoot. -T.P.

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

WOWOWOW! I LOVE THAT IDEA!! Great job!