Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Learn to be your own website creator and administrator, it will pay off in the long run.



It dawned on me a while back that my website will be published on the World Wide Web, most likely, for the rest of my life. Just think about that for a second. Never in the history of human civilization has there ever been access to this type of personal information about individuals that will span their entire lifetime. Since I have a good 60 or so years left in my life I decided to take on the challenge of learning how to create and manage my own website. Over the past few months I have been slowly tackling through Macromedia Flash 8 with great success. Check out my intro to my website that I created in about 2hrs time. There is a ton of information on the web about creating flash websites using Flash8. I estimated I have saved myself around $3000 bucks managing my own website. Check out my new opening page www.damianlangere.com

I plan to add many more extras but for now it will do.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SO right!

We are just getting started in the whole WWW thing. When I was in college, e-mail was in its infancy, and that was less than 10 years ago. Imagine where we will be in 10, 20, or 50 years. Look how far cars have come in only 100 years. This is just the beginning!